Photo: Peter Zanker
Service our priority
At Fleurieu & Hills Insurance, our sole mission is to ensure your business survives and grows after a major or minor catastrophe with a comprehensive insurance program that FULLY protects your business against the insurable risks you choose.
- We take the time to fully understand your business from your perspective
- We conduct a thorough onsite review of your business and its operations measuring buildings should you own them and obtaining replacement costs for your buildings, plant, equipment and stock. We examine all your documents that contain insurance requirements such as leases, supply and service contracts to ensure your insurance program meets those requirements.
- We work with your accountant to ensure your “Loss of Profits” cover is sufficient to cover any long term loss caused by unexpected delays.
- We do a detailed analysis of your specific occupation to fully understand the known risks to your occupation and look for any unknown risks
- We prepare, design and construct an insurance program that will fully protect you from insurable risks based upon the information you have provided us.
- We contact the insurance market seeking quotations for the proposed program. Our markets consist of the overwhelming majority of insurers and underwriting agencies in Australia (well over 100)
- We compare your current program to the one we propose clearly highlighting in plain English the differences and why we recommend the covers we do.
- Upon acceptance of our recommendations, we arrange cover and monthly premium payment options should you wish.
- Because we are local to the Fleurieu and Adelaide Hills we can also offer you face-to-face assistance in the following locations Adelaide Hills, Aldinga, Fleurieu Peninsula, Goolwa, Hahndorf, Langhorne Creek, Lonsdale, McLaren Vale, Meadows, Mount Barker, Mount Compass, Myponga, Normanville, Port Elliot, Seaford, Stirling, Strathalbyn, Victor Harbor, Willunga, Yankalilla